Happy Birthday to Danielle!
Join us in wishing her a fabulous day!
We love working with her and she makes this office a great place to be. She’s one of the first people that patients meet when they come into our office for the first time and her presence makes them feel like it’s not going to be as scary as they thought. That’s a great quality to have in an orthodontist office! We have loved getting to know her over the years and on this occasion of her birthday, we want to share with you some of the things we learned that you may not know about her:
- Her favorite movie is Labyrinth. She said, “It’s based off of a goblin book I was obsessed with as a child.”
- On any given Sunday, you could find her binge-watching any docuseries.
- Her favorite 90’s jam is Stone Temple Pilots’ “Big Empty” from MTV Unplugged.
- Has Spidey-like hearing. It’s creepy!
- She’s been known to answer to Dani Mac.
- Loves to eat at Del Friscos.
- Her favorite band of all time is the Rolling Stones.
- Her favorite TV show growing up was the Price Is Right.
- When we asked her who would win in a fight between Spiderman and Batman, she said, “Spiderman because he has real superpowers. Batman is just rich with toys.”
Well, there you have it. Stuff we know and love about Danielle. We hope she has a great birthday celebrating at Del Friscos and watching the Labyrinth with her friends and the people she loves. We love you!
Happy Birthday, Danielle!