When we woke up this morning, we knew it was going to be a special day.
Because it’s Courtney’s birthday today!!
There is definitely cause to celebrate today because we’re big fans of Courtney around here. ?
Courtney is someone it’s easy to feel comfortable around. It’s part of what makes her a terrific orthodontic assistant. To say that we love her is huge understatement. This lady is part of why Appel Orthodontics is the freaking amazing place it is! She’s such an others-focused person, and we know our patients see that. It’s obvious that she loves what she does.
She’s newly engaged to Chris. ?? Has been in a million weddings and now it’s finally her turn to be the bride! Courtney is a family girl at heart and loves to spend time with her family every chance she gets.
A few more things you should know about her:
- If you sneak up on her unexpectedly, you might catch her singing (and dancing!) to *NSYNC’s, “I Want You Back”.
- Like any good American, she’s also a big fan of Guns N’ Roses.
- In some circles, she is known by the nickname, Curt Hurt. You’ll have to ask her why that is.
- Reality TV, especially Keeping Up with the Kardashians, is her guilty pleasure.
- She loves a good rom-com. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days is her absolute favorite.
- ? is probably why, in the movie of her life, she would cast Kate Hudson as herself. She said this about it, “Kate Hudson. Because she seems fun-loving, laid back and caring. I like to think of myself like that.”
See, this is why we love her. Lots of fun and sweet as pie.
We hope she thoroughly enjoys her day today! Happy Birthday to Courtney!!!