Where It All Started: The Invention of Invisalign
Invisalign was first introduced in 1999. The Invisalign clear aligners we use today are the product of decades of development and research. It’s grown to be the perfect solution for individuals hoping to get straighter teeth without the appearance of braces. The method behind creating your unique aligners has been tried and tested to make the process more efficient and your Invisalign aligners more comfortable.
Countless patients have used Invisalign to achieve beautiful smiles and results to smile about. We have years of experience finding solutions for our patients unique needs. As far as customizable treatments, Invisalign is amongst our favorites.
What Are The Benefits of Invisalign
When looking for an orthodontic treatment, there’s a lot to consider. Some benefits of Invisalign include:
- No poking from wires or brackets.
- Keep your same die without worrying about damaging your appliances!
- Basically invisible, no one will even know you’re wearing them.
- Maintenance and hygiene are effortless. Brush and floss without issue!
- Fewer overall orthodontic visits.
- No need for emergency visits from broken wires or loose brackets.
When you work with our orthodontists, you’re working with professionals who have years of experience with Invisalign. We’re eager to help you start your journey with clear aligners. Learn more about our Invisalign services.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses the latest 3-D computer technology to create a series of customized aligners.
Appel Orthodontics Is An Invisalign Diamond Plus Provider
Diamond Plus is the highest honor Invisalign has. At Appel Orthodontics, our experts are thoroughly trained and familiar with Invisalign and Invisalign Teen. We want you to get the best use out of your Invisalign, so we keep our team highly-qualified and up-to-date on the creation of unique clear aligner treatment plans.
We’ve been accredited with the Invisalign Diamond Provider due to the number of new cases we’ve treated yearly. The more patients we treat with Invisalign, the higher we’re classified. Before we reached Diamond Plus status we went through three additional classes:
- 51 Cases Yearly – Platinum
- 81 Cases Yearly – Platinum Elite
- 151 Cases Yearly – Diamond
- 400 Cases Yearly – Diamond Plus
We’re glad to be in the top 1% of Invisalign providers and to provide over 400 patients with Invisalign in Philadelphia, PA.
Why Should I Care About Diamond Plus?
Not only does being Diamond Plus SOUND good, it’s a big deal! You need a qualified, experienced orthodontist to handle your Invisalign journey. At Appel Orthodontics, We handle over 400 Invisalign cases yearly! Our team excels at supplying a customized Invisalign or Invisalign treatment that suits your unique needs. In addition to our knowledge, Diamond Plus benefits include:
- Specialized Training: Over the years of experience with Invisalign we’ve compiled a lot of training and practice.
- Experience: It took us years to reach Diamond Plus status, we’ve learned a lot along the way and gained a lot.
- Tried and Tested: Appel Orthodontics has worked a variety of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen cases with success. We’ve discovered the best methods and implemented them. Throughout the time, we’ve strived to provide the best results and an exceptional experience.
When it comes down to it, Diamond Plus means that our team at Appel Orthodontics is trusted and has extensive knowledge about Invisalign and Invisalign Teen treatments. Ready to get started? Request a FREE consult!