The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient’s problem. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins.
We have payment plans to suit different budgets. We also accept assignment from most insurance plans, and file the necessary papers to the insurance company. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
- Cash, Personal Check or Money Order
- Credit Cards: Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover
- Debit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Flexible Spending Debit Cards.
- Financing: To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months, interest free.
- If payment in full is made at the time treatment begins, we will offer a fee discount.
CareCredit for dental procedures
Your healthcare credit card
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. CareCredit offers monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your CareCredit card over and over for follow-up appointments.